- Becoming a member - The membership fee is used to cover the Association's costs: website, accounting costs. Those are as low as possible, but still need to be paid.
- make a donation – regular or a one-off. The donations are eligible for Gift Aid for UK taxpayers.
- Participating in our actions – help out with the organisation or just come as a participant.
Easyfundraising – no additional cost for you donations from major retailers. For every purchase made from one of the partner brands (such as Amazon, John Lewis, Booking, Ocado, Aviva, Sainsbury's and over 3000 others!), you can collect free donations for CFBL Parents (APC). Simply register at https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/cfbl/, install the app to follow your donations when you use a partner website or app.
SUPPORT US FOR FREE THANKS TO EASYFUNDRAISING WHICH COLLECT DONATIONS FROM MAJOR RETAILERS!
How does it work?
For every purchase made from one of the partner brands (such as Amazon, John Lewis, Booking, Ocado, Aviva, Sainsbury's and over 3000 others!), you can collect free donations for CFBL Parents (APC).
1. Go to: Easyfundraising, register for free and choose the Reminder Donation for CFBL PARENTS to always think about it when making your purchases. Install the widget on your computer or navigate directly from the Easyfundraising site.
2. When I navigate with the widget, Easyfundraising proposes me to make a donation if I navigate on a partner's site.
3. At the end of your purchases, the brand will make a donation to your cause at no extra cost!